Sending JPay Credits
You can fund an inmate/offender's media account by sending JPay credits. An inmate/offender can use JPay credits to buy a JPay Player, music, stamps, as well as print outs of pictures and statements, etc. (if available at their facility).
- Not all services are available for all facilities. To know what services a facility allows go to the Availability and Pricing page and search for the facility you want.
- Make sure you have selected the correct inmate/offender for the service you want. On the JPay home page, in the Inmate/Offender list, select the inmate/offender you want.
- Make sure you are logged in to use the JPay services.
To send JPay credits
- On the JPay home page, on the Navigation menu, click Music.
- On the Music menu, click Send JPay Credits.
Then click Continue.
- In the Select card list, select the card you want to use then enter the validation code for the card.
- In the Enter Amount field, enter the amount of money you want to send to the inmate/offender, then click Continue.
- In the Payment Verification box, make sure the information is correct then click Payments Terms of Service to read Payments Terms of Service. Then click the check box acknowledging you agree to the terms of service and click Continue.
You can send JPay credits so an inmate/offender can buy a JPay Player but you can also purchase a JPay Player for an inmate/offender. Click here to learn about buying a JPay Player for an inmate/offender.
You can check your previous media purchases online. Click here to learn about checking your media purchases.