Activating a recurring payment
If you know you will be sending regular payments to an inmate/offender you may wish to activate recurring payments.
- Not all services are available for all facilities. To know what services a facility allows go to the Availability and Pricing page and search for the facility you want.
- Make sure you have selected the correct inmate/offender for the service you want. On the JPay home page, in the Inmate/Offender list, select the inmate/offender you want.
- Make sure you are logged in to use the JPay services.
To activate a recurring payment
- On the JPay home page, on the Navigation menu, click Send Money.
- On the Send Money menu, click Recurring Payments.
- On the Recurring Payment page, click Set up new and then do one of the following:
- In the Transfer Category list, select a transfer category, then click Continue.
- If no Transfer Category is available click Continue.
- In the Select card list, select the card you want to use then enter the validation code for the card.
- In the Enter Amount field, enter the amount of money you want to send to the inmate/offender.
- In the Recurring Start Date box, select the date you want to start the recurring payments on as well as the recurring interval. Then click Continue.
- In the Payment Verification box, make sure the information is correct then click Submit.
Note: You can see the recurring payments you have made on the Recurring Payment page.
To deactivate a recurring payment
If you wish to postpone a recurring payment you can deactivate it until you want to start it again. On the Recurring Payment page, in the Recurring Payment box you want to deactivate, click Deactivate.
The recurring payment will be on hold until you re-activate the recurring payment by clicking on Activate.
Note: To delete the recurring payment permanently click Delete.
You may want to send money to an inmate/offender without having to activate a recurring payment. You need to use the Send Money page to do this. Click here to learn about sending money.
You can view your previous payments on the Transfer History page. Click here to learn about checking your transfer history.