Scheduling a video visitation
After communicating with your inmate/offender about the date and time for the video visitation you can schedule it through JPay. The inmate/offender will receive a notification with the date and time of the video visitation.
- Not all services are available for all facilities. To know what services a facility allows go to the Availability and Pricing page and search for the facility you want.
- Make sure you have selected the correct inmate/offender for the service you want. On the JPay home page, in the Inmate/Offender list, select the inmate/offender you want.
- Make sure you are logged in to use the JPay services.
To schedule a video visitation
- On the JPay home page, on the Navigation menu, click Video Visitation.
Then click Schedule New Visit.
- In the Choose Date box, select the day for your video visitation, then click Continue.
- In the Choose Time list, select the time for your video visitation, then click Continue. Then click Continue again.
- In the Select card list, select the card you want to use then enter the validation code for the card.
Then click Continue.
- In the Payment Verification box, make sure the information is correct then click Continue. Your video visit is added to your calendar and can be viewed on the Video Visits page.
Note: If you have been given a video visitation credit you will not be asked for payment information.
To edit a video visitation
You can change the video visitation time or date if necessary. On the Video Visits page, in the Video Visit box you want to edit, click Edit. You will be led through the process of scheduling a video visitation.
To delete a video visitation
On the Video Visits page, in the Video Visit box you want to delete, click Delete. In the pop-up window, click Ok.
After scheduling your video visitation you should test your webcam. Click here to learn about testing your webcam.
Both you and the inmate/offender should join the video visitation at the appointed time. Click here to learn about joining a video visitation.