Funding Phone Time
The general phone account allows an offender to call anyone on their approved callers list.
- Not all services are available for all facilities. To know what services a facility allows go to the Availability and Pricing page and search for the facility you want.
- Make sure you have selected the correct inmate/offender for the service you want. On the JPay home page, in the Inmate/Offender list, select the inmate/offender you want.
- Make sure you are logged in to use the JPay services.
To fund the Phone Time account
- On the JPay home page, on the Navigation menu, click Phone Time.
- In the Add Funds to Phone Account box, click Buy Phone Time.
- On the Phone Account page, in the Choose Offender list, select the offender you want to fund.
- Choose your payment method by selecting a previously saved card from the Select card list, or click Use a new credit/debit card to use a new card (you will be prompted to add billing information for the new card).
- In the Enter Amount field, enter the amount of money you want to send to the offender, then click Continue.
- In the Payment Verification box, make sure the information is correct then click Submit.
Funding the general phone account allows an inmate to call anyone on their approved caller's list. However, you can fund their AdvanceConnect account for calls made only to you. Click here to learn about funding the AdvanceConnect account.
You can check your previous phone purchases online. Click here to learn about checking your phone purchase history.
You can check the different fees that will be assessed to your phone purchases depending on the origin of the phone purchase. Click here to learn about your fee schedule.