You can make online payments using JPay.com. When you send money using the Send Money page you will be funding an inmate/offender's commissary/spendable account, unless they are located in a facility where other transfer categories are available. You can also fund an inmate/offender's media account (where applicable) so that they can spend those funds on kiosk related services, like purchasing music, stamps, etc.
- Not all services are available for all facilities. To know what services a facility allows go to the Availability and Pricing page and search for the facility you want.
- Make sure you have selected the correct inmate/offender for the service you want. On the JPay home page, in the Inmate/Offender list, select the inmate/offender you want.
- Make sure you are logged in to use the JPay services.
To make online payments
- On the JPay home page, on the Navigation menu, click Send Money.
- On the Send Money page, do one of the following:
- In the Transfer Category list, select a transfer category, then click Continue.
- If no Transfer Category is available click Continue.
- Choose your payment method by selecting a previously saved card from the Select card list, or click Use a new credit/debit card to use a new card (you will be prompted to add billing information for the new card).
- In the Enter Amount field, enter the amount of money you want to send to the inmate/offender, then click Continue.
- In the Payment Verification box, make sure the information is correct then click Submit.
If you will be sending money on a regular basis you may want to send the money as a recurring payment. Click here to learn about activating recurring payments.
You can view your previous payments on the Transfer History page. Click here to learn about checking your transfer history.